Re: [PyrNet-L] allergies

<< bout getting Samson with the allergies....we knew that my husband had
problems in the past, but he hasn't had them in years, so we didn't think it
would be a problem.  And we didn't know that my youngest son was allergic at
all.  We are managing it, though.  We aren't having problems as badly as we
did at first.  We'd rather live like this than live without him!

 Kristi >>

Glad to hear you guys are committed! First thing to do is ask your doctor for
a prescription for those non drowsy histamine blockers, and get out the
dustmask
and brush and conditioner. Often times it's the dander from the dog, not the
actual hair that humans are allergic to. Good luck!    Ted