Re: [PyrNet-L] The truth about Pyrenees

Catie, loved your letter, got our laugh for the day.  In my short term
experience with the breed ( but doing four at once ), they snore smaller
( not at all like our Mastiffs, not even like our Shih-Tzu ).
They do get into stuff, and I suspect that our four pups edge each other
on worse than a single.  We are feeding very good feed and their actual
B. M.'s will knock you over at 40' for some reason, but I have not found
them to be at all gaseous in the house?  The poor Mastiffs were awful for
that I must admit.  Now maybe the Pyrs. will get worse as they get bigger
and deeper bodied and older??  Funny thing is we were having that
discussion ourselves just the other day, and had commented how nice they
were to be around in the house because they didn't seem to have that
problem?

Can't wait to hear what the more experience folks will say!

Oh yes, Barbs comment was so true, they do burp and smile, right at
cha'!!!  Worse than kids!  Cyn.
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]