Re: [PyrNet-L] The truth about Pyrenees

On 5 Jan 99, at 14:17, Catie Andrews wrote:
> I have a few personal questions about these big white dogs.
>
> 1.  Do they snore?

I haven't had one of my pyrs snore.  My newfs sure do though.

> 2.  Do they tend to be garbage hounds? (my aussie could open any
> garbage container I could find) 3.  Do they tend to be gaseous? (rotties
> seem to be)

Mine haven't been garbage hounds but I keep containers put up so
they can't get in them.  In other words, house is dog proofed.
Whether gaseous seems to depend on what food feed.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Admiral & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Leander, TX
Visit Old West Newfoundland Club's website at
http://www.jump.net/~janices/ownc/