Re: [PyrNet-L] The truth about Pyrenees

> I have a few personal questions about these big white dogs.

These got me LOL!!! But They do have answers.

> 1.  Do they snore?

Some do - some don't. If you end up with one that doesn't and they start
- they probably have an upper respiratory infection or irritation of
some kind.

> 2.  Do they tend to be garbage hounds? (my aussie could open any     garbage
> container I could find)

Some are - some aren't - I have a few that have more class than to even
think about bothering the trash then one especially gets in there every
chance she gets<G>. The easiest way to prevent this problem is to deny
access - and to also be diligent about correction when they do make an
attempt to get it.

> 3.  Do they tend to be gaseous? (rotties seem to be)

I have yet to meet a gaseous Pyr but there is always a first time.
Gaseousness is usually related to food and treats - Dream will get
aromatic if I give her Broccoli but, this is only since she turned 6 or
so. Even like humans they all get tummy upsets now and again tho. BM
odor - well smell what you feed, imagine that aroma X10 and if you can't
stand it find another food!

hey, these questions are fun - got any more???

Lisa