Re: [PyrNet-L] The truth about Pyrenees

Catie Andrews wrote:

> I have a few personal questions about these big white dogs.
>
> 1.  Do they snore?

Only when they are asleep! :)  Sorry!  Could not resist.  My two Pyrs do
not snore as bad as my Malamute who sounds like a train going by!

> 2.  Do they tend to be garbage hounds? (my aussie could open any     garbage
> container I could find)

I have two Aussies, and the Pyrs are not nearly as resourceful in
digging out "hidden treasures" as the Aussies, but again the Mal holds
that title as well.

> 3.  Do they tend to be gaseous? (rotties seem to be)

I really have not noticed this problem in the Pyrs.  You just must find
a good food that agrees with them.

> I just want to be prepared for what is to come. <G>

I think you must be prepared to absolutely fall in love with these guys
and enjoy every wonderful minute with them.  You will find that they
will be very different from your Aussie, but they will be equally as
charming.

Good luck and have fun.

Catherine Oldham
Readsboro, VT