Re: [PyrNet-L] The truth about Pyrenees

-----Original Message-----
From: Magic Moment <magicm@ameritech.net>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Date: Tuesday, January 05, 1999 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] The truth about Pyrenees

>> 1.  Do they snore?

I asked this because I have a Boston that rattles the windows and I think it
is the funniest thing in the world.  He will start snoring when he is still
standing and then just settle down onto his tummy.

>> 2.  Do they tend to be garbage hounds? (my aussie could open any
garbage
>> container I could find)
This sounds like my normal precautions should do just fine.with these guys.
>> 3.  Do they tend to be gaseous? (rotties seem to be)
I am SOOOOO relieved, the Bostons gaseous eruptions will be enough for me.
>hey, these questions are fun - got any more???

OK now for the rest of the questions

4.  How can I wait for her to be born???  I can hardly wait.

5.  What do I name her.  Something to reflect the size of her, Yeti; or
something to reflect her sweet disposition, Periwinkle?

6.  Do I need to have an elevated feeding platform for her as she gets
bigger?

Catie
Piper City IL