Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat, behavior: Tony helps Willow...

On the subject of the games they play.  The pups will take  just " one"
of their nylabones and place it on a seat nearly in the middle of where
the four dinette chairs converge under the dinette table.  Then they all
take a side.  The game appears to be, who can grab it off the seat first,
once one of them attempts to make the first move.  They will stand there
for a long time watching each other ( smiley faces on ) and then at the
first sign of a move, they all grab for the bone.  The one who gets it
runs through the kitchen, family room, and back into the dinette and sets
it up again for the next game.  It is really wild to watch, and we admit
to being entertained watching the stuff that they come up with to do!
Mind you, my table and chairs do not stay very neatly placed within the
room, as all these bodies bang around under the table, and Ranger very
nearly carries the table off on his back!  I love their highly developed
sense of "play"!
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]