[PyrNet-L] Psycho dog...

This dog is making me crazy! What would cause a Pyr to go absolutely
loopy? She starts out by cringing down on the floor, looking around,
like maybe there's a bug flying around her head (we've spent lots of
time checking - nothing there), so all we can figure is that she's
seeing things... then she gets herself so worked up that she's
TERRIFIED. To the point of leaping onto the couch (no animals allowed on
furniture, there's not enough seats to go around for the humans even!),
and trying to hide UNDER everything (ever see a 90# dog fit under a
couch?). She'll start drooling like she does in the car and during baths
(nerves, I guess), and running from one end of the house to the other -
if running is what you could call it - a fast SLINK might be better...
she's all hunkered down like something is scaring her to death. I
generally look around for awhile trying to figure out what's scaring her
- no bugs, no airplanes going by, I don't know!! Then get down on the
floor with her and cuddle until she calms down - could be a couple
hours! This is the third or fourth time this has happened in the year
and a half we've had her - ANY ideas?!?

Kris and Tia, the Psycho dog... :(