Re: [PyrNet-L] Psycho dog...

Kris, this is a real long shot for a guess I know, but are you having
much trouble with static shocks right now in your area?  You know ,
touching something and getting a pop?  This has happened a few times to
us lately, and poor Silver seems to be the one who always gets it, and
she is getting a bit spastic ( not like what you describe with Tia ) and
acts like we are out to get her.  It is just an idea, I have no other
suggestions, but wish I did!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]