Re: [PyrNet-L] Psycho dog...

Kris,

This may sound a tad strange, but please bear with me.  I have Paddy the Pyr
and four Tibetan Spaniels.  About 4 months after I got my Tibbie, Buddles, he
did almost the exact same thing.  He would run around (kind of slinking) and
scream!  Only Tibbies can scream like this and they only do it under stressful
circumstances like getting their nail cut or other equally odd times.  Any
way, after this happened twice I ran straight to the vet.  Karen ran several
tests and did x-rays and found that Buddles has a disintegrating disk in his
neck and one in his lumber region.

I am not suggesting that Tia has a back problem, but that perhaps she needs a
medical evaluation.  Then again, think about that ceiling fan!

Stephanie and Paddy
pyrmom@aol.com