[PyrNet-L] Chat: Love Contest

Everyone, JOY is hosting the first EVER! Love contest. On her web page she has the love journal all set up and we are getting posts daily! And all updates for today have been entered! So When I get an impartial judge(myself and my doggies are autodisqualified) We will have ONE winning Pyrenees entry chosen! The prize is a hand-made doggy roll-up Futon with ties. You can take your loved one's bed in the car to vets office, work, hiking etc...Is completely washable and reversable. And extra plush and thick for those important smooching sessions!
Now to qualify, we are looking for originality-shameless display of affection-sincerity and a total commitment to Romance! (Tastefull of course!)
The Date for Pyrenees Love entries is: Feb 12, 1999.
the Futon will be made according to dog size. All Pyrenees entries will be marked for easy judging as we also have some Scotties entered!
So as JOY says, (to Albert!)
Grab the bubbly water, Frosty Paws and your special one, close the door to the apartment and light the mood candle! Then "GET DROOLING!"
Gitano Road Sanctuary
Home of Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/