Re: [PyrNet-L] The truth about Pyrenees

In a message dated 1/5/99 12:21:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
catieandrews@earthlink.net writes:

<< I have a few personal questions about these big white dogs.

 <<1.  Do they snore?>>

   Well, Albert regularly snores and barks in his sleep!  We even have this
barking on video!

<< 2.  Do they tend to be garbage hounds? (my aussie could open any
garbage
 container I could find)>>

   No waste basket or garbage is safe when Albert is around.  Why he likes to
shred napkins so much I don't know!

 <<3.  Do they tend to be gaseous? (rotties seem to be)>>

   Albert does have his moments!!  BOY!! Can he ever clear a room then!  Stay
away from rawhides!  They did it every time! I don't have them now, as he eats
them up right away.

<< I just want to be prepared for what is to come. <G>  >>

   If only we would ask these questions about the men in our lives :
1. Yes!
2. Often have to tell him to take it out more than once.
3. Can't quite clear the room as good as Albert. But not for lack of trying!

:)  &  :)```  (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.