Re: Re: [PyrNet-L] dew claws

<<double dew claws  in back and single in

> front.  I have heard that they are not supposed to be removed.  What is a

> double dew claw??>>

My Panda and Mom's four Pyrs all came equipped with their full allotment of
dew claws. They get caught in things, break off, one of Yeti's rear dewclaws
even came off with a chunk of meat still attached, and so on.... our vet says
once they're off the dog isn't show material anymore, but that there's no
"harm" in it.

I kind of like the unique look of the two extra claws in the back (all our
dogs have front dewclaws). Makes the Pyr 'different', or should I say even
more "Pyr-ish"......

Kathy
kghubgas@aol.com