[PyrNet-L] Care, Behavior: agression btw male sibs

Hi  I am not sure if I should give you everything in complete detail or
just the basics.
For the basics:  I have 2  6 mos male littermate rescue pyrs that I had
neutered last thursday and are being to get into regular fights-- over
food/ chew toys mostly at this point  sometimes water bowl
Is there any hope for training them to get along????  I do not have the
room to " shift " my dogs contantly

For more detail:  The dominance seems to have shifted from what I can tell
and there is more fighting now.  I got these pups 3  1/2 weeks ago and
wonder if this caused a disturbance in position and now the one who really
was dominant is reclaiming his position after being stressed out and
temporarily allowed to be knocked out of position???
Food bowls:  I have basically been feeding out of separate bowls both in
the kitchen and I usually start with the one who sits for me first.
However they will ( used to anyway) eat from the same bowl peacefully -even
when 2 bowls were out-- now it is just a realy pain with guarding and
stealing from each other   NEED ADVICE!!!!  was one bowl best   should I
put my foot down about sticking to the same bowl and taking the dog who
finishes first out of the room and give the slowpoke a few more minutes????
Water  I have had one water bowl and no problems up till recently when one
of my dogs is already on edge he may guard the water from the other if he
happens to already be near it
chew toys:  Bear has always had a habit of trying to hog all the chew toys
and getting testy if Wolf comes near him... he is the one who guards food
and water occassionally
Wolf initially carried his tail higher and humped Bear and in play Bear was
usually on his back
NOW Bear starts most fights and Wolf will often look away first and " make
up" but he will sometimes continue to stand ground
HELP  It seems to have flip flopped on who is alpha since I initially took
them in 3 weeks ago and fighting is getting more intense and frequent.  I
will have to keep them apart now and if I let go they are back at each
other again already once they get going.
I talked to rescue last night ( he called to see how things were going and
talking got difficult cuz I had to break up a fight in the middle of it).
He knows of someone who is looking for a pup.
I love them both:  they are both different and unique and I don't want to
choose
BUT does it look like I have to at this point???
Will they get a little easier on each other as the hormone levels go down
post neuter??? ( which should be about 6 weeks I think)
Or would waiting to see be postponing the inevitable???
I will work if the situation sounds like it has good potential to turn
about but otherwise I would like to do what is best for my dogs in which
case How do I choose??????  Ughh This is a concern I honestly was not aware
of at the time I took both dogs.  Ironically I took both thinking it would
be better for them to make an adjustment to being rehomed .
Live and learn but I hate lessons like this!!
Desperate  michelle   jonbob@earthlink.net