Re: [PyrNet-L] Care, Behavior: agression btw male sibs

Michelle,
    I don't understand why Rescue would place 2 male Pyrs in the same home.
Perhaps they thought it would be ok if they got along before. I don't know
if it will eventually work out or not, too many variables. I would suggest
giving up one of them. Fights can be very dangerous for both dogs and for
you. If you want 2 Pyrs I'd suggest getting a female.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep