[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Win Doggy FUTON

So far 925 people have visited my website! This is wonderful! And as a thank you gift, the 1000th person to visit will receive a doggy Futon!
To be eligible, I have signed my guest book and logged in the 925# So every person after that should sign the book and give yourself a ** by your name if you would like to be counted. I will then count up from there! Thanks for all the support and don't forget the Love connection contest! So far-JOY is mooning uncontrollably every time she reads Albert's post! There must be some other Pyr's in love out there! JOY wants me to buy her a locket and write Albert's name in it!
Good luck!
Gitano Road Sanctuary
Home of Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/