Re: [PyrNet-L] biting

this is exactly what my trainer suggested...however it is not really working.
he goes right back to nipping on me.
i do not want to do anything wrong.  i really love the little guy and want to
do right by him, but i have never had a puppy before, always a rescue or pound
dog.
thanks for all your suggestions
marybeth and bear