Re: Re: [PyrNet-L] biting

<<I broke my pup many years ago by taking a hold of her snout and slapping
it smartly while telling her no.  It only took a few times before she
got the idea.
-- >>

Actually, I've had to do that to my mothers Chow-Husky, but I've found any
physical correction to be counter- productive with our Pyrs, simply making
them lose respect for me. Individuals differ; I'd rather cut my hand off than
strike Hoover, but Standish is so thick only a swat on the butt penetrates!