Re: [PyrNet-L] biting

I guess my dog, now 8 years old was receptive to "being broken" Just for
you Tim,  Anyway, she could and still can't stand for me to be
displeased with her.  Now all I have to do it say her name crossly and
she stops what she is doing.  But I have found that I haven't had to say
anything to her for quite a long time.  She is doing a very good job of
protecting my goats.
--
			Andrea Green
	AJ's Udder Delight Saanen and Oberhasli Dairy Goats