[PyrNet-L] Care: Agression btw male siblings - update.

Hi Michelle

You have taken on a very big job with those two boys. Bringing up two
puppies at the same time is difficult even under the best of conditions.
I would suggest you obiedience train those two boys separately at least
once a day at a place where they can't see or hear each other. When you are
dealing with the problems with Wolf and Bear butts in, you don't have
Wolf's full attention and that is important. You can't expect a young dog
like him to react properly to you with the other one interfering and you
attention is probably divided as well. By separate training I think you
will have a better change of establishing a correct relashionship and
installing some habits of obiedience in those guys, and to judge from your
letters your are going to need that.
Personally I think it was too bad of the rescue to place two brothers with
you like that - it is looking for trouble - but I wish you all the best
luck with them whatever you decide to do.

Lene Nielsen
sandybear@intercity.dk