Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat:Home with our puppy

-----Original Message-----
From: Dianne Migas <jdmigas@email.msn.com>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 1999 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat:Home with our puppy

>Catie,
>
>As Barb said get used to it

I had great fun this morning with the love of an 8 week old Pyr puppy.  When
Bob got up to take his shower Badger threw a fit!!!!  She howled and whopped
me in the face with her paw.  "Where did my Daddy go??????"  He came running
back to find out what had happened to his little darling.  It was decided
that she would go with him to the shower, well then his Pomeranian wanted to
go.  Soooooo... I guess that is the last private shower he will ever have.
<G>

The little dogs have never had a better time.  They think the Pyrs are the
best thing since chew toys.  Tonight we will try all four of them in the
bed.  The puppies cry to be taken out so we have had no accidents.  I am
building muscle tone carrying these guys up and down the stairs.

Catie
Piper City IL