Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat:Home with our puppy

-----Original Message-----
From: dogpyrsn@usit.net <dogpyrsn@usit.net>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Date: Thursday, January 14, 1999 12:43 AM
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat:Home with our puppy

>Catie,
>
>You mentioned your new puppies as being just shy of 8 weeks old, I believe.
> Wasn't it just last week or so that you mentioned them just being born and
>you couldn't wait to pick one out???

Yes they are from a different litter.  The breeder had sold both of the
puppies but due to problems the people that had put the deposit on these
guys were not able to buy them after all.

Both people had asked for their deposit back.  Doesn't that seem strange to
you?  A deposit is to hold an animal for you and if you don't complete the
transaction the breeder keeps the deposit to offset the possible cost having
to find another home.  Am I wrong?  I am just surprised someone would ask
for it back.

Catie
Piper City IL