[PyrNet-L] Chat, Rescue: New Webring...

Just picked this off my GSD list...for those of you who may be able to
support these folks or would like join the ring...(reposted with
permission):

If you love animals and hate puppy mills,and if you have a web site you
may
want to join the Critter Haven Web Ring!  You can find all the
information
below at the URL provided.  Please check it out, we would love to have
you
in our ring!

http://www.jl-technologies.com/chaven/joinring.htm

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, neighborhood busy body,
Tony III, my companion, my protector, and