[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Toys Albert likes to play with

   I thought I'd share what some of Albert's favorite toys are since so many
are getting new pups now. Hope this helps!
   Albert is now 15.5 months old and his favorite toys are: soccer balls,
soccer
cones,  a bowling ball, large about 8-inch Easter egg-shaped toys, Flexible
Flyer flying disc, knotted rope toys,  Kong toys with treats inside (peanut
butter helps keep the treats from coming out too easily), Buster Balls and
Buster Cube with treats inside, very small tires,  knotted woolen socks, or
old T-shirts tied in lots of knots, large plastic gallon milk jugs, & 2.5
gallon water containers.  And when supervised: hardballs and tennis balls and
plastic pop containers (sometimes we freeze water in these, too, to play with
when hot), and heavy duty scoops that hold about 1-1.5 cups and plastic toy
bowling pins and large plastic bowls. He also likes to fetch sticks and small
logs. His personal favorite, but not mine , are plant pots!  Sometimes he has
to remove pesky plants first though! I keep my eyes open at garage sales and
thrift stores for things that he may like both in housewares and toy sections.
Tempted to get him some
dumbbells if I see some cheap ones. Sure he'd love them! He likes variety and
change, too. So sometimes we hide a few of his toys for a few days and then
give them back and he's more excited to see them and play with them then. Then
we remove a few other toys, etc. etc. (Used to do this with my kids when they
were young!)
    His favorite toys are us and his sisters, though!!
    Hope this helps! Good luck!

:)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.