Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.19990115

>By the way, Tim (I think it was you) what is wrong with the other list?  I
didn't subscribe to it, so I don't know anything about it, really.  I was
just >wondering.

>Kristi

Hmmm...  I just had to make a note here.  There is absolutely nothing
"wrong" with the other list, One can learn alot there from some of the ol'
pyr diehards, lol....   Sometimes it gets frustrating having to deal with
the rules of posting and changing headers and such, but this is how the
software works.  And they do have a great way of cataloging the posts into
an archives.

That comment came out of moment of frustration due to my posting
"techniques'....   :)
Tim Parks