[PyrNet-L] Keanue

To any list members who may remember Keanue, I think that he may have found
a home. He has been there for 2 weeks and they love him. I wasn't to happy
about the fence, but he lives in the house and seems to realize that he is
to come in when he has finished his "jobs". They are working on his pulling
when on leash and seem to be making some headway in that dept. For awhile I
was beginning to think that we would never find a home for him. Wish him
luck      Sharon in southeastern Idaho