Re: [PyrNet-L] the truth about Pyr Puppies

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new addition!

I have a new addition also, a female 7 weeks old. I plan to show her and have
been working with a breeder/handler here in GA. Its been quite a long time
since I have had a pup..I forgot how much fun they really are!

She got her first bath today, and has pouted ever since. And about those
vocals...she knows how to use them. And of course, what we call the "pyrenees
paw" has allready started (im sure you all know what i am talking about)

Still have not thought of a name that suits her. Her mothers name is maddie
(Named after the childrens books about "Madeline" the little french girl that
I enjoyed so much), and I thought about calling her "Madelines Divinity",
(Divvy for short) because she is white and divinity is white. But I don't know
yet. Have to find out her personality.

Well, have quite a bit of homework...will talk to ya'll next time...

Melissa, Maddie, Samson, Tanner and Miss No Name Yet