Re: [PyrNet-L] the truth about Pyr Puppies

Catie, Ooops, It has been awhile and I forgot the water thing.  It only
gets slightly better with age, or with working out better ways to water.
I have gone to the dog waterers that look like human water bottle
dispensers, with the five gal jug that sits on top.  It lasts for a while
( with multiples ) it is heavy enough to keep them from tossing around,
and it doesn't give them quite so much room to slosh in ( they are called
Le Bistro's ).  Our floors used to look like lakes, and if you walked in
in socks, you would be soaked up to your ankles.  I was waiting for the
floor to give way.  The waterers really have helped!

Now, now , now, I really did tell you about those lovey smoochie kissers.
 I love the aloof and reserved description in some books.  It may be true
if they are left to their own devices, but if they have a choice....it is
to love you to death!!

Vocal?  Oh yeah!  There isn't anything that they don't have an opinion
on.  My own kids didn't back talk me...and now they look at me with
raised eyebrows, when the pups start in.  They think they are so-o-o cute
doing it too!

Mine are partial to the compost/manure pile, makes especially good roll
the sibling in stuff!  And why does Mom get so upset when we trot past
her going back in the house???

So glad to hear that you are enjoying all these good things, they are
incredibly special dogs!!  Have fun!  Cindy.
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]