[PyrNet-L] Rescue: Pyrenees Puppies

Hi,
    I have a 14 week old Pyrenees puppy that will be spay as soon as I have a
home lined up for her to go to.   I am looking for a good home -- she is white
with some markings.  She has papers.  She is very sweet.   No bad habits yet.
Anybody need a pup?
    There is also an 11 week old Pyr pup in Austin.   Kuvasz Rescue pulled her
out and ask my help to place her.    She will also have to be spay before
being placed.  She was found wondering and picked up by the pound in Austin.
She is slightly shy but warms up fast with tender loving care.
Pam