[PyrNet-L] New Member

 Hi My name is Tina. I ahve a 8mth old male pyr.

I am from Australia,I will occasionally put in my 2 cents BUT, it won't be
worth much a sI too am learning. I think that the best way to learn is to
get out there and get your hands dirty. I think I have read enough and now
will attempt to become wise..*s* I will voice my thoughts.
     Please let me know if I say things that are wrong.That is the only way
for me to learn. I am not a flame starter so don't worry.
Well seeya's for now.
BTW, antone know anyone in Australia with  Pyreneans?

Kind Regards
Tina Jolliffe
tinmar@zipworld.com.au