Re: [PyrNet-L] Coat question, help!

Ok, I give up, help!  The kids are ten mo. old now.  Are they having a
regular type pup coat blow-out, or is it because the weather is so mild
here that I am going into a early spring shed?  Y'all joked about  " good
luck with the hair " awhile back, and I didn't think at the time that I
was going to have too big of a problem, since I brush routinely anyway.
In the last week, between the four of them, I could make Texas think it
had snow!!!

I'm getting ready to give them a good warm bath, to help push this thing
along.  Has anyone tried any of the food additive that is supposed to
help the shedding?  I don't know if it sounds that great to me, so I
thought I would ask.  I had a Collie growing up as a kid, so I am used to
heavy shedding coats, but I don't seem to be getting any less with these
guys for all the brushing and combing I am doing.  Tell me what you
can...please?!  :) still, under all this coat!  Cindy.       Thanks!

P.S.  I have tried asking the dogs, they don't seem to know much since
this is their first time. Ha! :)!

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]