Re: [PyrNet-L] Introduction

Hi Natalie,

    The Mile Hi Great Pyrenees Club has outings primarily in the
Denver area. They have monthly meetings which are sometimes
asscociated with shows, fun matches, agility, etc. Contact Karla
Smith (president of the club and vice-president of the National
club) at karsmith@wyoming.com for information on joining and
outings. Hope this helps.

Randy