Re: [PyrNet-L] Coat question, help!

Maybe, maybe not. Depends on the bloodline etc. I have a 4 year old that
still has "puppy ears"!  My dogs have lost puppy coat at different ages but
usually seems to be 7-13 months. My own generally really "blow coat" right
around their birthday. Of course, there's my intact bitch that I'd like to
finish her championship, but she's only in full coat 3 days a year. And
there's never a show on those days! (of course I'm kidding and her thyroid
is fine) Do what many people do, collect the hair and have it spun into
wool. With 4 blowing coat you could probably crochet a king size afghan!
Good luck, you will get used to eating Pyr hair, I promise!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep