[PyrNet-L] Chat: Everyones puppies-

I would like to thank everyone for making available the puppy pics from web
pages. It is great to see them all, however, I have been comparing the 5wk
old and around that age to JOY at the same age and she was much smaller -
easily 1/3 to 1/2 the size. And it is all due to poor breeding-poor
nutrition-and greed of the breeder. She is fine now and healthy as a horse!
But just having the visual comparison is surely a wake up call to these
people. I wish that the people we took her from could see the difference
that GOOD breeding-GOOD nutrition-and a total LOVE for the breed makes in a
pup! And I will say it again, everytime I see these babies, I WANT ONE!
Jealous in Texas!!!
Gitano Road Sanctuary
Home of Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/