[PyrNet-L] Size question

Hi list,

I have a question about my Pyr's size.  I have a female Pyr who will be 2 next
month, the vet has proclaimed her to be "exceptionally" healthy for every single
visit.  She is, however, only 83 lbs..  She is about the same size as a large
Lab.  I freely admit that I am not an expert, but this seems small to me.  Should
I expect her to grow more?  Or is this it?  I love her no matter what, and I do
not have any intention of breeding her...I am simply curious.  Thanks in advance
for your response(s).

Julia & Celia

Visit our Pry Forum at
http://www.delphi.com/greatpyrenees/