[PyrNet-L] BEHAVIOR: Badger likes me again

Ok so I over reacted.  Everything is fine this morning.  Well except for the
bruise.  Hope she doesn't repeat the activity today, I won't be able to
walk!

I have found treats that the babies like and because of that they are doing
very well on recall.  I call the name and give a treat.  So far they are
100% on recall.  They will even come when distracted.  This helps when
trying to stop them from doing something wrong.

Catie
Piper City IL