[PyrNet-L] Lost Pyr

---- Begin included message ----
Charlotte and Jack,

Could you please post this to Pyr net for me..? I would appreciate
it..the more people who know about the dog the better I think..  Thanks.
Janet

Missing Pyr in Grand Cane, LA (northwest LA)

Unneutered male pyr.  115 lbs.  Lightly marked on the ears.  3 1/2 years
old.  He is micro-chipped.  When last seen he was wearing a black nylon
collar and dragging a 25 foot long line.  While walking with his owner
he was shot at by hunters and bolted.  They do not know if he was shot
or not.  He was last seen at 9 am Saturday morning in Grand Cane but
they have reason to believe that he was picked up by someone in a pickup
truck that same morning.

Janet Ingram
GPCA Rescue Information Coordinator
jlingram@usit.net