[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Pyrs as playmates

    Whenevr Albert plays with a playmate like the pup we just got or his
sister Heidi or the neighbor dog they are hysterically funny and they play
until their tongues are hanging out and they are exhausted and they sure are
mellower at night and sleep more afterwards!!  I really want to get a video
tape of Albert and his sister Heidi playing together! They are so evenly
matched and so cute together: a whirling dervish of fluffy white! I really
want to get them video taped playing Keep Away with a big bone together! That
is so funny and they are so fast and tricky and yet again so evenly matched.
Cracks us up!! What a work-out!! Makes me tired just watching them!!

:)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.