[PyrNet-L] Possible names for Albert's playmate (female)

In a message dated 1/31/99 1:57:13 PM Pacific Standard Time, janna@custom.net
writes:

<< How about the name "Alberta" or "Abby"

   Abby is on our list of possible names for Albert's playmate. Alberta would
probably be a bit confusing to all.  Mostly we are considering names that end
with the "ie" sound, like:
Mattie - (for Matilda a good Australian Shepard name - she's half A.S.)
Annie (both for "Anne Of Green Gables" which is the current play we are
working on
          & also for Little Orphan Annie because her owner died so she was
kinda an
          orphan)
Abby

Allie or Ally (for Ally McBeal)

Aggie (for Agatha Christie, one of my favorite English mystery authors - pup
is half
           Old English Sheepdog)

Hayley (for Hayley Mills who played a lot of mischievious girls in films)

Josie

Stephie (for Princess Stephanie)

Phoebe  (from the "Friends" show! An off-beat interesting kinda kooky
character)

Whitney
 etc., etc.