Re: [PyrNet-L] Possible names for Albert's playmate (female)

<< Abby is on our list of possible names for Albert's playmate. Alberta would
probably be a bit confusing to all.  Mostly we are considering names that end
with the "ie" sound, like: >>

I know it generally isn't a "girl" name, but we live in a world of female
Michaels, and I have a girl cousin named Peter Ann.....  have you considered
"Avery"?? We have a very dear family friend whose older son is Albert. He is
handicapped, still at home. She then adopted a great- niece's son, Avery. The
two absolutely dote on each other, and having Avery, younger, has been a
source of great joy to Albert, who is in his 40s but has the mind of a child.
Since I know these two, Albert and Avery is a natural combination......

Good luck, whatever you decide!

Kathy Hubbell
KGHubGas@aol.com