[PyrNet-L] Toys & treats can help keep dog's teeth clean

    To help keep Albert's teeth and the other pup's teeth clean I do the
following:  I use treats that are made for cleaning their teeth. Also provide
chew toys that are those knotted rope toys ($5 or so). Some even have dental
floss in them. ($7)  We also have one knobby rubber bone that helps clean
teeth that Albert has had since he was a pup and still not detroyed. ($4 - $15
depending on size)  Albert still uses his little one from when he was 8 weeks
old! He's now 16 mos. old.  I want to get one called a Dental Kong that is a
knotted rope toy and also a sturdy rubber toy attached that has ridges in it
that you can put doggie toothpaste in!! The large one is about $8.95.  You can
actually get just the rubber toy on this for $8, including the doggie
toothpaste.

 :)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning with gleaming teetth &
drooling!)

 Janice Vocke
 MagEBroD@aol.com
 Shelton, WA.