[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Albert's playmate has a name!

   Well it took us a week to make up our minds, but now Albert's new playmate
has a name. She is a 5 mos. old female that is half Old English Sheepdog and
half Australian Shepard.  She's very active and they play a lot. We decided on
Mattie for a name!  The three finalists in names for her were:  Allie (Ally),
Mattie and Hayley. Then narrowed it down to Mattie and Allie and finally to
Mattie a good Australian name! It seems to fit her. So Mattie it is!!

:) &  :)```  &  :)   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling & Mattie
grinning!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.