[PyrNet-L] Chronic Ear Problems

I know that it probably has been discussed before, but we would like some
help.
For the last several months we have had our guys bothered by chronic ear
problems, black waxy buildup, secondary infections, etc. We have been to the
vet with several dogs and have been cleaning them with Oti-clens, vinegar
water, Panalog ointment, etc. It is usually in one ear or the other, not
bilateral, various ears on different dogs. Only on two dogs out of five. All
live in doors with us, only go outside to play. It is the Older dogs (5 and
6 years), the younger dogs, 3+ years old don't seem to be affected. It is
causing a lot of discomfort and although we have been to the vets
repeatedly, they don't seem to be getting any better.  Suzanne cleans the
ears almost daily but can't seem to get a handle on this. Any ideas of
suggestions sure would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Jim and Suzanne
Randy, Taxie ( the problem guys), Snowflake, Serenity and Muchkin the Moose.