Re: [PyrNet-L] new member

Welcome Alicia, best way to socialized is just to get her out.  Once  she
has  a complete set of shots and final rabies.  Take her out and stand in
front of grocery stores , parks, anywhere she can meet people.  Get your
friends and anyone that comes to your door who is willing.  Start her
slowly, giving her lots of security, letting her know that people are ok,
and how well she is doing.  Let people know she is shy and will they help
you?  Most people are taken with their beauty, and only too willing to
help.  Be cautious that she doesn't get over whelmed or accidently hurt
someone out of fear.  This has always worked with any dog we have ever
had.  Slow and easy does it every time!  The experienced working dog folk
will probably let you know what you need to know about goat protection
techniques!  Again, welcome to the group, and I hope this helps some!
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]