[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Albert and Mattie's close call.

   Well, my hubby had both dogs out in my costume design workshop we are
building as he was working on insulating it. The pooches were playing to their
heart's content and Albert bumped into Mattie as she was by the sidelight on
one side of the french doors and she went into the sidelight and broke the
window - one pane of it anyway. Thank God she is perfectly OK!!! Scarey,
though! Hopefully they learned something from it. I doubt it though!

:0  &  :(```  &  :0   (me screaming and Albert looking remorseful and drooling
and Mattie looking shocked)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.