Re: [PyrNet-L] BEHAVIOR,CARE,CHAT: housebreaking advice need HELP!!

My pups are just about to turn 7 mos old this Thursday.  Gee if it for
attention I wish he would pick a less GROSS way of trying to get it!!!  I
really wish I could crate but even if we didn't have the major car troubles
this month I would not feel comfortable spending $200 of money that my
husband works for when he is so anti-crate ( I don't agree with him but I
don't work outside the home either so money is always an issue).  Bear was
fine last night so we will see what tonight brings.  Thanks for the
response!!!  michelle

 !  How old are the dogs? It could just be an attention