Re: Re: [PyrNet-L] Being sensitive to other dogs feelings .

<<Kathy, how was your Mom raising you ( kids? ), was she super
affectionate, or loved you but just got the job done, efficient?>>

Basic motto; "I taught you right from wrong, now you're on your own."  They
were like that with the dogs, too; "If the Goddamned fool was stupid enough to
get hit by a car that's her problem." They could never understand that I don't
just open the door and let the dogs run free to pillage and plunder the
neighborhood..........

Kath