Re: [PyrNet-L] Being sensitive to other dogs feelings .

Kathy, how was your Mom raising you ( kids? ), was she super
affectionate, or loved you but just got the job done, efficient?  I know
that there are many people who can really love their kids, and simply
take care of animals.  I know that I am the kind that really has been
physically and emotionally there for both my kids and the animals.
Animals are not replacements for kids, to me they are just as deserving
of the same abundant love.  And they can annoy some times, just like
kids!  This gal we are talking about strikes me as having been rather
distant with her two kids as well.  So it does make you wonder about
folks.   In their own natural state dogs crave love attention, and
physical touch so much, I am amazed when people don't give of it
naturally.  Different strokes for sure! Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]