Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Dog affection.

 My dad would always save part of his breakfast for *George* (indescribable
mix). He'd tap his plate with a fork  and then you'd hear this thump as
George jumped off the bed upstairs (I know I know). George would hot foot
it down for a his scrambled egg . He would *read the paper* at nite with  G
half on the floor and half in his lap. However, my dad had a *weak stomach*
 so all the hard stuff like throw up, poop fell to my mother and me. She
let him get away with it because he was always there for vet trips, pills,
fixing fences.
At the time I took it for granted - but now I realize how fortunate I was
to have parents that loved animals and understand my committment.

Mary Watt and Thunder