[PyrNet-L] Re: Dog affection.

Absolutely, I often wonder what my own kids will be like when they are
older and have families and companion animals of their own, and look back
on us.  My family once accused Bob and I of doing a terrible injustice to
our children because of the animals.  We've moved due to jobs, Ca. Mi.
Tenn. etc.,  Everything goes with us, including the horses.  We even
moved a pet Holstein cow ( 25 when she died ).  The kids never
complained, and I would like to think that they grew up knowing that
possessions could be replaced, living things, could not!

So do count your blessings, your parents showed  love without conditions,
and that is a wonderful thing to pass on!!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]